Content Specialist | Published Author | Blogger
Harshita Srivastava is a full-time writer and devotes all her time to reading and writing. She is a published author with 8+ years of experience in:
- content development (website content, articles, emailers, copywriting, UX writing, social media, ORM, UGC)
- content management
- content strategy
- social media
- fiction writing
- book editing and proofreading
- beta reading (only fiction novels, preferably drama)
Having worked in diverse fields and industries including travel (leisure and business), hospitality, lifestyle, digital marketing, startups, and international education, she understands the technical side of content and communication.
Harshita has also been associated with creating surveys, managing and coordinating with freelancers, agencies and clients, promotional content, community outreach, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web entities.
She is the author of ‘One In A Million’ and ‘Bad Romance’. She has also been a part of the much popular romance anthology, ‘Moonlit Matinee’ series as an editor as well as a contributor. She is currently working on her third novel.
For earning her bread and butter, she works as a content and communication specialist. Over the years, she has worked full-time with:
- Goibibo, India’s biggest OTA
- FabHotels, one of the fastest growing travel and hospitality startup, and,
- IDP Education, the world leader in international education and co-owner of IELTS.
You can find all her books here.