Hi everyone! Monday is almost here and I am as heart broken as you are. But before the two-daybreak ends, I thought of sharing something with you. I managed to do one worthwhile thing this weekend and that was giving some TLC at home to my hair. Due to the monsoons, my hair fall and dandruff issues had increased to a huge level. My hair were behaving rather awkward. Frizzy at times and too oily too soon! Since it was raining cats and dogs, I decided to take things in my hand and prepared a DIY hair mask.
This is how my hair looked yesterday morning.
By the time I woke up today, they only got worse. So I prepared this homemade hair mask that has always worked for me in the past. Everytime I try this mask, it leaves my hair really soft and silky. This DIY hair mask will help you with hair growth, dandruff problems and make them softer and manageable.
For this DIY hair mask, you need:
– Aloe Vera (If you can not arrange the natural product, store bought aloe Vera gel will also work. I used Patanjali aloe vera gel for this)
You may add some oil if you have too dry hair.
- Take a bowl and add about 1 tsp of honey to 2 tsp of aloe Vera gel and mix them well.
- To this mixture, add about 3 tsp of curd. You may check the quantity as per the length of your hair. Mine are shoulder length and have less volume so I require less of yoghurt to it.
- Mix all of this well and apply on your hair.
- Try keeping it for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
After washing, you will find that your hair feels softer and your dandruff has also reduced to a huge extent.
Since the yoghurt is in itself a good conditioner, you may skip using it after shampoo. Try putting this mask once every month.
This is how my hair look after washing.
Do try this hair mask and let me know if it worked for you.